GoDaddy is one of the most famous internet service providing companies out there. The different services offered by GoDaddy includes domain name registration, web hosting, web marketing tools, website builders, workspace email service, and office tools. Out of all the tools and services offered by GoDaddy, the GoDaddy Workspace is one of the most popular services and a lot of people regularly search about GoDaddy Workspace Login on the internet. If you are also among the people who search for GoDaddy Workspace login, then today we are here with a detailed article that will provide you with all the necessary information related to GoDaddy Workspace service and GoDaddy Workspace Login.
A Little Bit About GoDaddy
If you are not aware of GoDaddy, then let us begin by explaining in brief about the GoDaddy company and the services that they offer.
GoDaddy Inc. is a company that is publicly listed and is based out of the United States of America. The GoDaddy company was found back in 1997 and the headquarters of the company is located in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States.
The main services of the company, as mentioned in the beginning, are web hosting and domain registration. The company has a very large customer base of over 17 million and currently employs more than 6000 employees around the globe.
What is GoDaddy Workspace Email Service?
The GoDaddy Workspace Email service is also known as GoDaddy Webmail service. Basically speaking, the GoDaddy Webmail Service is a method for customers to send and receive emails using any email client.
One of the most common question that anyone might have when they hear about the GoDaddy Workspace email service is that why should they opt for the service when they can get a free email service from providers like Gmail and Yahoo!mail?
The answer to this question is that the GoDaddy Workspace email service is a more business-oriented email service, whereas other free email services like Gmail are more preferable for personal use.
There are many features offered by the GoDaddy Workspace email service which makes it an ideal email solution for business establishments. For starters, the GoDaddy Workspace email service offers customers to create a custom email address. Which means, the email addresses created using the Workspace service from GoDaddy can have a custom email address that is followed by @yourbusinessname.com, whereas the free email services will have their service name at the end like, for example, @gmail.com.
Why Should You Pick GoDaddy Workspace Email?
Below are some of the features that make the GoDaddy Workspace Email service one of the best custom email services out there.
- Spam Protection: One of the most important features for any email service is spam protection. You do not need spam emails flooding your inbox especially when you are running a business email as it will obviously take away the most important business-emails from sight.
The GoDaddy Workspace email service has one of the best email spam protection and the spam protection layer of GoDaddy Workspace protects their customers from more than 300 million spam emails on a daily basis!
Not just from spam emails, but the GoDaddy Workspace email service also protects their customers from viruses and other security issues related to email accounts.
- Professional Email Addresses: As we mentioned earlier, by buying a GoDaddy Workspace Email plan, you can create custom email addresses which gives a more professional touch to your email and also for your business.
Studies show that if you have a professional email address for your business, then your targeted customers are 9 times more likely to choose your business over your competitors. Moreover, a professional email address also makes the name of your business more memorable as well.
- Best Support and Uptime: GoDaddy servers are very well known for their uptime. The company claims 99.9 percent uptime and if you ask any GoDaddy customer, then you will be able to understand that the service from the company does stick to the 99.9 percent uptime claim.
The customer service of GoDaddy is also top-notch as they can offer simple and quick solutions to any of your service-related issues. The GoDaddy customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week thus giving you immediate solutions no matter when you face an issue.
- Great level of compatibility: No matter what type of devices you use or what operating systems run on your device, you can easily access GoDaddy Workspace email from any of your devices anytime you want.
GoDaddy Workspace email can be opened using Microsoft Outlook, Mac Mail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, or any other email application that works on the operating system you use.
- Sync emails on the go: No matter how many devices you have your Workspace email logged in, you can easily sync all the emails across all the devices instantly. Managing the emails are also an easy task and any changes that you make in your inbox like deleting emails, marking emails etc., will automatically be updated on all the devices that have your Workspace email logged in.
- Ample Storage Space: In order to make sure that you never run out of space in your inbox and miss important emails, you are given ample storage space to store all your emails. Which means, even if you do not regularly clean up your inbox, you can easily hold all your emails in the inbox without worrying about the storage space.
- 256-bit encryption: The GoDaddy Workspace email service best suits any kind of business, even if your business involves sending highly confidential emails. The service comes with a 256-bit encryption which protects the data from all the emails and makes sure that the email safely reaches the receiver without being subjected to any attacks.
- No Advertisements: All of the free email service providers that are available out there will show some sort of advertisements within the platform. However, as the GoDaddy Workspace email is a paid service, there are no advertisements displayed on the platform, thus offering you a clutter-free and clean user interface.
- Email Backup: People often accidentally delete emails that are very important to them. Well, if you are a GoDaddy Workspace email address user, then you need not worry about accidentally deleting valuable emails and not getting them back as a backup of your email inbox is regularly taken so that you do not miss any important emails from your inbox due to any reasons.
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee: Skeptical about investing in GoDaddy Workspace email service? Well, you need not be. The service comes with a 30-days money back guarantee. Which means, if you are not satisfied with the service, then you have the option to opt out of the service and get a refund of what you paid for the service initially.
- Secondary Phone Number: The GoDaddy Workspace service also offers a 1-month subscription to a secondary phone number service from SmartLine. SmartLine is an application which offers users to add a secondary phone number to their Smartphone.
As a business owner, having a secondary phone number will benefit you to keep personal and business calls separate. However, it is important to keep in mind that the subscription for the secondary phone number from SmartLine is only valid for the first month and after the first month if you wish to continue the service, then you will have to pay the full month and avail the service of the application.
GoDaddy Workspace Login
Now that you know about the GoDaddy Workspace email service, below is a list of steps you need to follow in order to complete workspace login:
- In order to perform the workspace login, you need to first load the workspace login page on any web browser of your choice by clicking here.
- Wait till the above web page completes loading on your web browser.
- After the page loads up completely, you will be able to see a login form with fields to enter a username and password.
- Enter your GoDaddy Workspace login account username and password in their respective fields.
- (optional) After entering the username and password of your workspace login account, you can then tick the box next to the “Keep me signed in” option in order to make your browser remember your workspace login username and password so that you need not enter them the next time you try to do GoDaddy workspace login.
- Now, click on “Sign In” button placed at the bottom of the form.
Assuming that you have entered the correct username and password of your workspace login account, you will now be able to access your GoDaddy Workspace account without any issues.
GoDaddy Workspace Login Plans and Pricing
There are three different GoDaddy Workspace login plans that fit different types of customers.
The basic plan starts at just over $3 and comes with 5GB storage and is called “Email Essentials”. Next comes the “Email Plus” plan which is priced at about $3.5 and provides 50GB of storage space for emails to the user.
The last plan is the “Business Premium” plan which costs close to $9 and comes with the same 50GB storage space as the Email Plus plan. However, what makes the Business Premium plan different from the cheaper one is the availability of additional features for the users. The additional features that Business Premium plan users get include the ability to sign documents electronically, online secure storage space of 1TB and the ability to install and access the entire Microsoft Office suite on 5 computers running either the Windows or macOS operating system.
How to Recover GoDaddy Workspace Login Password?
Many a time, GoDaddy workspace users forget their account password and it is a quite common issue. The team at GoDaddy has thought about this issue and they have figured out a way that you can follow in order to recover your GoDaddy workspace login password and here are the steps to recover GoDaddy Workspace login password.
- You need to load the Workspace login page again on your web browser. Click here to open the GoDaddy Workspace login web page.
- Just above the text field to enter the password, towards the right side of the “Password” title, you will be able to see a text as “I forgot”. After that Click on the same.
- A new web page will now open on your web browser. This new web page will contain a form that you need to fill in order to reset your GoDaddy Workspace login password.
- In the form, all you need to enter is the email address that is associated with your GoDaddy Workspace login account.
- After entering the email address associated with your account, you also need to fill a security challenge which is placed below the text field to enter the email address.
- The security challenge is very simple and you just need to tick the box next to the “I’m not a robot” text in order to verify that it is a human who is actually trying to reset the password and not a robot.
- After you complete the security challenge, then click on the “Submit” button located at the bottom of the form.
- Once you click the Submit button, a password reset email will be sent to the email address that you entered in Step 4.
- Launch your email inbox and find the email from GoDaddy to reset the workspace login password.
- Open the email and click on the link that is present within the email.
- The link within the email will open a web page where you can easily set a new password for your GoDaddy workspace login account.
And that is how you can easily reset workspace login password in case you forgot workspace login password.
The article above featured in-depth details on GoDaddy Workspace email service and how to do GoDaddy Workspace Login. We really hope that we were able to clear all your questions related to Godaddy Workspace email and Workspace login with the above article.
In case you still have any doubts regarding this topic, then please do leave your question as a comment below and we will try our level best to help you out with your query.