GoDaddy Workspace Webmail or GoDaddy Workspace email is an email client for GoDaddy customers. GoDaddy offers great email solutions which makes it a great choice to own a GoDaddy Workspace Webmail account if you need a custom email solution. GoDaddy Workspace Webmail is also the best choice you have if you are already using other important GoDaddy services like GoDaddy hosting or GoDaddy domain name.
In this article, we will be taking you through the steps you need to follow in order to setup GoDaddy Workspace Webmail.
How to Setup GoDaddy Workspace Webmail?
For those among you who are interested in availing GoDaddy Workspace Webmail services, below are the steps to follow in order to set up an email address using GoDaddy Workspace Webmail service.
- To begin with, load the official GoDaddy website by clicking here.
- Now, in the top right corner, find the option that says “Sign In” and click on the same.
- Again click on the “Sign In” option to bring up the GoDaddy login form.
- Enter the username or customer ID and password associated with your GoDaddy account and then click on the “Sign In” button to complete the GoDaddy login procedures.
- Now click on the profile icon in the top right corner.
- A drop-down menu will appear with your Customer ID. From within this drop-down menu click on the “My Products” option.
- Then, click on the “Workspace Email” option.
- Select the account you wish to use and click on the option that says “Manage”.
- Click on the “Set Up” option beside the account you wish to use.
- Now select the account parameters.
- If you wish to associate any GoDaddy domain or other product with the email account you are creating, click on the “Set Up” option.
- Now, go back to the email list and click on the “Manage” option next to the account you wish to use.
- Click on the “Create” option displayed at the top location of the list of email addresses.
- Enter your preferred email address that you wish to create like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create and confirm a password for the new email address.
- Click on the option that says “Create”.
And that is it. You have now successfully finished setting up your GoDaddy Workspace Webmail email address. You will be able to see a Congratulations message on screen now.
You can click on the “Send button below the message to get a notification on your GoDaddy account registered email address when the Workspace Webmail email address is completely set up. The entire set up process will take up to 90 minutes only.
You can access your Workspace Webmail email address by signing in to the official Workspace Webmail web page using your GoDaddy email address credentials here.
We hope that you found the above article on GoDaddy Workspace Webmail informative. Do subscribe to us in order to get more helpful information and guide related to Workspace Webmail by GoDaddy.
Moreover, if you have any queries on the above topic, feel free to connect with us and clear your doubts. We are more than happy to hear and help you out.